A Children's Emergency Department located in Southern North Carolina, just 90 miles West of Wilmington, is currently interviewing experienced Pediatric Emergency Nurse Practitioners to join their team.
Best in class compensation
- Generous benefits include paid malpractice, CME time and allowance, accrued paid time off, 403(b) match and 457(b), health, dental, and more!
- One of the busiest Pediatric Emergency Departments in North Carolina
- Approximately 38,000 visits per year
- 17 private rooms to support the sustained growth
- Serves as the pediatric base for the county EMS system and provides trauma services to the area
- Just one hour to Raleigh, NC, and 90 minutes to Wilmington
- Previous experience in pediatrics, emergency medicine, or pediatric emergency medicine required
With over 200,000 residents, Fayetteville is the 6th largest in the state of North Carolina. The thriving community has an up-and-coming downtown area that reflects history and culture, with historical buildings, cobblestone sidewalks, and an eclectic array of shops, galleries, and eateries. Known as a highly livable city that has been named an All-American City three times by the National Civic League, and is noted for a great job market, affordable housing, and high per capita income growth. The proximity to the beach is also a very appealing feature as residents are able to take a quick day trip to the beautiful beaches on the Atlantic coast. Apply today to find out more!