Board Certified/Eligible Advance Practice Practitioners with Addiction Medicine experience are encouraged to contact Locum Connections at 877.563.0535 or by email at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) to discuss our locum tenens assignments.
- Flexible day schedule
- Ongoing assignments
- Average patient census: 5-10
- Suboxone and Methadone treatment
- Advance Practice Practitioners (with addiction medicine experience)
- Active & unrestricted state medical license & DEA
- Current national board certification
- Ability to work independently
For more information about Locum Connections’ locum tenens assignments email us at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call us at 877.563.0535.