Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and Saint Alphonsus Heart Institute have an excellent employment opportunity for a Cardiac Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Inpatient Atrial Fibrillation Coordinator (AFC) to join a team located in Boise, Idaho.
The AFIB Management Center within the Saint Alphonsus Heart Institute seeks a candidate genuinely interested in caring for patients with cardiac rhythm disorders while working within a multi-disciplinary team to grow the service.
The Atrial Fibrillation Coordinator is an expert clinician and patient advocate in atrial arrhythmias, specifically atrial fibrillation (AF), atrial flutter (AFL), and atrial tachycardia (AT) - collectively referred to here as AF. As a protocol driven service the provider delivers direct care, including identifying patients, assessing, diagnosing, planning and implementing interventions to treat health problems, health promotion and preventive care, and immediate follow up care of recently hospitalized patients with AF. In addition to direct patient care, the sub-roles of the AFC include education, research and consultation within the Saint Alphonsus Health System and community. The AFC also assists in the overall performance of the AF Management Center including collection and measurement of Trinity and national indicators for quality patient care.
The schedule for this opportunity is Monday-Friday with mutual flexibility. Call coverage is on occasion, if needed.
The requirements for this opportunity include:
- Licensed as a Physician Assistant or an Advanced Practice Professional Nurse (APPN/ANP-BC) and be certified as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Meet the medical center's customer service standards including interpersonal communication and professional conduct expectations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to competently care for all assigned age groups (adult and geriatric as applicable).
- Previous Advanced Practice Provider experience in cardiac disease management or chronic care management preferred.
- Comprehensive assessment skills, expert clinical skills and problem solving abilities.
- In collaboration with Cardiologists, Hospitalists, ED Physicians, and other medical staff members, ensure provision of appropriate clinical services to clients. Provide follow-up consultations/support as needed.
- Assist in creating educational materials and resources.
- Participate in the development and clinical flow of all services provided by the system, both inpatient and outpatient, in the clinical area of atrial arrhythmias.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and Saint Alphonsus Heart Institute.
Saint Alphonsus offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
Student Loan Repayment
PTO & CME Allocation
Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
Health, Dental and Vision
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities - including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call Trinity Health Physician Recruitment at (734) 343-2300.