Join the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut. With new growth opportunity for a Surgical Oncology Physician Assistant to join our growing team to provide intraoperative and floor coverage and outpatient coverage.
- The Physician Assistant provides care to surgical oncology / cancer patients which encompasses head to toe surgical oncology. Practice settings include intraoperative first assist, floor management including procedures and discharges, and patient follow up visits in ambulatory practice setting. Phone only on-call responsibilities may be included
- 4 10’s Monday through Thursday with no weekends and nights
- A well-balanced patient load and consistent OR time
- A supportive and personable physician mentor who enjoys teaching
- Exposure to robotics and advanced surgical procedures
- Opportunities for participation in different hospital committees including, but not limited to, quality and surgical outcomes
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement
- We support your development and wellbeing through the of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Eligibility to be licensed in Connecticut as a Physician Assistant (PA) is required.
Eligibility to be certified as a Physician Assistant (PA) is required.
Surgical PA experience is highly preferred.