Join a federally qualified community health center with 13-sites scattered around the South Houston suburbs. Group has multiple family medicine physician assistant needs.
About this Opportunity
- Work, normal Monday - Friday schedule
- 36-patient contact hours per week.
- Provide some virtual care.
- Spanish-speaking skills are a plus
- 3 years of primary care experience is preferred.
- Very competitive financial package with malpractice, medical, dental, etc.
- Federal loan repayment!
About Houston, Texas
Thinking about making Houston your home? You're not alone. Though a relatively young city compared with counterparts like Boston and New York, Houston is one of the fastest-growing big cities in the country. Ranked fourth in the U.S. by total population, Houston is luring more residents from around the globe drawn by its mix of cultural amenities, world-class restaurants, diverse communities, and a low cost of living.
Here, you?ll find the perfect mix of Southern hospitality and urban sophistication; of hole-in-the-wall hot spots and cutting-edge culinary prowess; of big business and unbreakable entrepreneurial spirit. The Bayou City also boasts a number of waterways and public parks, making it a verdant hub for those who wish to live an active lifestyle.