Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant – Northern California
Hybrid Walk-in Clinic and Emergency Department Position
$166,000 Income Potential plus Signing Bonus
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. The hospital is recruiting nurse practitioners/physician assistants for their new immediate care clinic who can also provide coverage in the Emergency Department
- Team will include two other nurse practitioners and physician assistants, RNs and LVNs
- 4 day work week including 1:3 weekend coverage - no night shifts or call responsibilities
- Incoming provider will split time between Walk-in Clinic and Emergency Department (Fast Track, lower acuity cases)
- Employed position offering a $166,000 income potential between base salary and bonuses
- $10,000 signing bonus and up to $10,000 in relocation assistance (based upon receipts)
- Student loan repayment, health benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, PTO and CME allowance
This close-knit, family friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques.
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival
Job ID: JN -022022-26293