Exciting opportunity for Nurse Practitioner to join established Oncology/Hematology practice. Currently, we are seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join a team of physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Job Summary: The Advanced Practice Nurse will care for inpatient solid tumor oncology patients.
- Job Type: Permanent Full Time / Outpatient
- Shift Information: 8-4 pm
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with profit sharing
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Board Certified Advanced Practice Nurse or Nurse Practitioner
- Oncology experience is a must
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in Palliative Care or Hospice
- Current valid NJ State Professional Nurse Practitioner License
- Board certification in Advanced Hospice and Palliative Care a plus
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220493 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs