Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Pediatrics to join a respected and successful multispecialty group medical practice, building upon an existing patient base.
- Primarily outpatient, 8a-5p, Monday through Friday
- Rotational call for phones, newborn nursery, and inpatient consults (1-2 admissions per month) are negotiable.
- NP-C or PA-C
- Experience strongly preferred
- Current Montana license or eligibility
- Quick access to supporting specialists and emergent care
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus and moving reimbursement.
- Liability with tail coverage …
- Comprehensive benefits plan …
- Student loan payments and/or residency stipends are negotiable
- Generous CME allowance
Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana’s Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers. Make Great Falls your home and enjoy:
- A cost of living below the national average
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool night
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing during the summer months
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing and golf
- Five nearby waterfalls
- 2 hours to Glacier National Park
- Farmer’s markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220948 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs