Health System is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join its team in Grand Forks, ND.
The PMHNP collaborates with physicians, as necessary, to verify diagnosis, identify high-risk situations or alerts to changes in patient's status and takes appropriate action. The assistant administers medication and performs procedures within the scope of practice. This position provides patient/patient's family with appropriate education and follow-up care and/or referral to other health care resources.
- Health Clinic offers comprehensive outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient program and inpatient treatment
- Our multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, psychiatrists, occupational therapists, social workers, case workers and other specialists can provide stabilization, evaluation and treatment for mental health crises and situations requiring intensive care.
- Our behavioral health unit offers medical care, individual and group therapy, occupational therapy and social work assessment and discharge planning.
- We also offer a therapeutic school program for children and teens.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
About the community of Grand Forks, North Dakota
Grand Forks, is a community of 60,000 with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. Our community has over 50 miles of bike trails along with soccer fields and many beautiful parks and golf courses. A short drive to the natural beauty of clean Minnesota Lakes or the diversity of nearby metropolitan areas is easy access from Grand Forks, North Dakota. All of these things make Grand Forks an ideal place to live and raise a family.
The University of North Dakota (UND) is located in Grand Forks. The University is one of only 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. In addition, UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country. Attached is the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center which is home to both men’s and women’s basketball, volleyball and soccer. It is an ideal venue for catered events, concerts and shows as well.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221754 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs