- Schedule: 4-5 days per week
- Call: 1 weekend per month, plus paid incentive on all other days to come in and assist
- 1 year surgical first assist / OR experience required
- Medical Center has six surgical suites and additional rooms set aside just for cystoscopy and endoscopy.
- Select registered nurses, surgical technologists and perioperative nursing assistants staff the surgery department.
- The PACU has eight patient care areas where patients receive care immediately following procedures. It is staffed by specialized registered nurses.
- There are 15 patient care bays in the DSU.
Eligible Part-Time and Full-Time employees are eligible for our Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability insurances, Paid Time Off, CME Allowance, and Retirement Savings plans.
Live and Work in a town named in the TOP 10 places to live by National Geographic. Klamath Falls is located at the base of the beautiful Cascades Mountains. At 4,200 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate, affordable housing, arts and theater and is home to Oregon Institute of Technology. The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes. To travel farther afield there is an International Airport in Medford, OR, about an hour's drive away.
Recreational activities abound in the outdoors. World-class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, etc., are all available and frequent hobbies of the community residents. The incredible natural beauty of the Northwest’s largest fresh water lake, the Pacific water fowl migratory flyway, and the access to Pacific Crest Trail all make our community a relaxing place to live and to call home.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221863 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs