The Long Beach Peninsula is a coastal community and home to a new national park, historic lighthouses, renowned restaurants, cranberry bogs, and oyster farms. The area is saturated with natural beauty and history, art shops, horseback riding, clamming and numerous river and ocean fishing opportunities; it makes for an area with something for everyone. The peninsula is a tourist destination for beach goers!
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary (no income tax in Washington)
- A comprehensive benefits package (~80% paid by OBHMC)
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid Time Off 5 weeks to start
- Paid CME (time and registration)
- Retirement plan (3% match after 1 year of service)
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220178 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs