Exciting opportunity for a cardiothoracic advanced practice professional. Ideal candidates will have surgical first assist experience including vein harvest and interest in joining a growing program in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Join a team of three surgeons and four advanced practice professionals. Highly competitive compensation package commensurate with experience level, benefits and retirement plan.
- Growing program with 370 open hearts, 140 thoracic (including robotics) and 90 TAVRs last fiscal year.
- Community owned, Magnet designated, accredited, 330 bed not for profit regional medical center. We are a level 3 ACS trauma center, Member of the Mayo Care Network, Gallup “Great Workplace”, and Truven Top 50.
- Specialized OR staff with two dedicated CVORs, new state of the art Hybrid room
- Five dedicated, fellowship trained, cardiac anesthesiologists
- Two DaVinci Xi robots
- 17 cardiologists including interventional, structural and EP. Outreach clinics throughout the ten northern Idaho counties.
- ECMO/MCS Program
Coeur d'Alene is a picturesque community nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene. Coeur d'Alene is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts, dozens of championship golf courses and a variety of lakes. The area's network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning. Spokane, Washington, 30 minutes west of Coeur dAlene, offers a more metropolitan atmosphere as well as an international airport, 3 universities, and additional cultural, recreational and educational opportunities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221501 & email address to 636-628-2412.