CT/Vascular Surgery Physician Assistant - Albuquerque, NM - sign on, top place to work - 221607 (23782345)
Join a group that practices state-of-the-art medicine by employing the latest cardiovascular imaging and fully integrated interventional, cardio-thoracic, and vascular surgical service approaches. The Institute’s services address a full-range of preventative, diagnostic, treatment, surgical and rehabilitation needs.
- Busiest CT surgery program in the state
- Free standing Heart Hospital
- Multispecialty practice that includes vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, EP and non-invasive cardiologists
Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve. System was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare from 2017 through 2021, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- 30 days Paid time off (PTO) with 5 additional days for CME
- 3+ years experience in CT/Vascular surgery
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of New Mexico
- Significant experience with vein harvesting and OR support for both CT and vascular surgery
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.