Cardiac Surgery NP/PA opening in Topeka, KS - 221228 (23782346)
Seeking a surgically experienced physician assistant/advanced practice registered nurse who is skilled in endoscopic vein harvesting. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a passionate and growing team to care for our Region’s patients. Group is known for its outstanding cardiology program which includes, invasive, invasive-interventional, electrophysiology and Cardio-thoracic surgery. Our cath lab volume has doubled in the last two years due to growth in the cardiology practice. We are investing millions of dollars in additional cath lab technology. All of these investments will lead to additional surgical volume. Come join our team to be a part of this exciting growth.
Our Team is led by an award winning surgeon, advanced practice providers, surgical and critical care staff. The Physician Assistant (PA) or Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN):
- Coordinates patients care, including Inpatients and ambulatory with acute and chronic conditions
- Assists CV Surgeon in the OR and in the Clinic
- Participates in Call rotation with Surgeon(s) and other APPs
- Works independently and interdependently with physicians
- EMR: EPIC
- We have the region’s most advanced MRI technology and were first to use surgical robotics.
- Cardiac Surgery/Vein harvesting experience is required
- Advanced PA/APRN Certification
- Combined service area population of 425,681
- 35,000 ER visits annually
- Over 4,000 OP Surgeries
- Over 2,000 IP Surgeries
- 400 privileged providers
- 1,500 employees
- Affordability – Topeka’s overall cost of living index is 91.7, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average. Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
- Livability – Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a “we can do that” attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Community Life – The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the NOTO Arts District. Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers. A thriving downtown that includes fun for all ages and countless activities.
- High Demand for Healthcare – Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221228 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs