Seeking an experienced APRN/PA to join our Emergency Department at Medical Center in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
- Variable/rotating schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Medical Center is a 200+ bed Level II Trauma Center that is Magnet Designated and is an Accredited Stroke and Chest Pain Center
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility with ~30,000 ED visits per year
- 24-hour in-house coverage provided by Anesthesiology and Hospitalists
- At least two years of Advanced Practice Provider experience is required
The Bloomington-Normal area is a vibrant community, home to 167,699 people who exemplify the values of the Midwest and our remarkable quality of life. Our location in the heart of Illinois is at the intersections of 39, 55 and 74 and within two hours of Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis.
Normal is the proud home of Illinois State University. Residents and visitors enjoy Normal’s premiere educational institutions, exceptional recreational amenities and a diverse employment base.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220779 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs