NP/PA Family Practice opening in Ephrata, WA - 214508 (23782372)
Family Practice is seeking an NP/PA - Family Medicine to join its team in Ephrata, WA.
- 3-5 years of family medicine experience, ultimately continual experience in the same clinic/location with longitudinal care experience preferred
- Experience with high acuity patients and bilingual in English / Spanish is a large plus. Provider will see birth – geriatric patients.
Join an integrated, regional healthcare delivery system with 2 hospitals, multi-specialty care in 40+ service lines and primary care with rural outreach to ten communities across North Central WA state. Over 270 well trained physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians provide the highest quality comprehensive care in a service area of approximately 12,000 square miles.
• Provide primary health care to patients. Examination, diagnosis, and treatment of both chronic and acute episodic illnesses and minor injuries. Refers to physician as needed. Writes prescriptions and performs office procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
• Counsels patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health.
• Participates in health promotional activities.
• Participates in decisions, planning, and policies related to clinical care.
• Maintains thorough and complete medical records in a timely manner and demonstrates proficiency in using the Electronic Medical Record documentation system.
• Records statistics and conducts research as deemed necessary.
• Collaborates with staff and physicians to identify patient’s needs and help develop plan to meet those needs.
• Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
- A candidate who has had the opportunity to grow a patient panel in a family practice clinic and provide those patients with healthcare over a period of years is required.
- Experience in geriatrics would be excellent.
Possible Benefits and Compensation Include:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive shift differential for evenings, nights and weekends
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement contributions
- And more
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214508 and email address to 636-628-2412 for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214508