Hospitalist NP/PA opening in Coeur D'Alene, ID - closed ICU, full and part-time avail - 221493 (23782381)
Exciting opportunity for a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner, experience preferred in hospital medicine, internal medicine or medical specialties, to practice at our regional referral center hospital located in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
Ideal candidates will have a strong focus on quality, safety, teamwork and patient satisfaction and have experience working in busy surgical clinic and hospital departments.
- Full-time and Part time schedule structures offered. Mix of day and night shifts expected. Each shift is 12 hours in length.
- Targeted daily census per APP rounding team is 10-12 patients.
- Practice to include: Hospital admissions, daily rounding, attendance at interdepartmental meetings, and discharging patients.
- Competitive compensation and retention package with salary plus potential incentives for productivity and quality, and a night shift differential
- Extra shifts available for those interested
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, CME, sizeable employer retirement contribution, and malpractice (with tail)
- 24/7 intensivist coverage in addition to full medical and surgical specialty backup; closed ICU
- Dedicated Rapid Response team and Code Blue team
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- 300+ licensed beds with over 14,500 annual admissions
Coeur d'Alene is a picturesque community nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene. Coeur d'Alene is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts, dozens of championship golf courses and a variety of lakes. The area's network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning. Spokane, Washington, 30 minutes west of Coeur dAlene, offers a more metropolitan atmosphere as well as an international airport, 3 universities, and additional cultural, recreational and educational opportunities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221493 & email address to 636-628-2412.