Amarillo , TX - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 222010 (23782395)
Company: Britt Medical Search
Contact: Erin Coleman Call: 6362204841
Job Posted: 11/22/2022
Nocturnist NP/PA opening in Amarillo, TX - 222010 (23782395)
Join an excellent Hospitalist team of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties, this position offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in new facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, makes this an ideal fit for providers at all stages of their careers.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The APP will provide evaluations and medical management of patients
- The APP will admit, assess and manage health needs of patients and will consult with professional peers as needed.
- The APP will respond to floor calls throughout the shift and respond appropriately
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base compensation
- Full robust benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- CME allowance
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly 268,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall counties. With an altitude of 3,672, low humidity and gentle breezes, the area experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Amarillo is a thriving mid-size city. Lowest unemployment rate in Texas. Major industries include national defense/weapons assembly, food packaging & distribution, education, healthcare, oil & gas, and a heavy regional influence around ranching and farming. Amarillo has been ranked as one of the least expensive urban areas in America to live.
- American, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport with more than 50 daily arrivals and departures.
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, & Oklahoma. Enjoy easy access to the mountains of Colorado and New Mexico
- Enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Globe News for the Performing Arts, Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- Enjoy The Sodpoodles AA Professional Baseball affiliated with the Arizona Diamond Backs.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation’s second largest canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and outdoor opportunities year round.
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- No state income tax