Topeka , KS - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 221221 (23782399)
Company: Britt Medical Search
Contact: Erin Coleman Call: 6362204841
Job Posted: 11/22/2022
Orthopedic Physician Assistant opening in Topeka, KS - 221221 (23782399)
Seeking Orthopedic Physician Assistant to join team in Topeka, KS.
- Surgery & clinic experience required
- ORS group practice with 4 other APPs
- Office location includes on-site PT and ASC
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Opportunity
- Full Benefits
- Call 6 days per month
- Combined service area population of 425,681
- 35,000 ER visits annually
- Over 4,000 OP Surgeries
- Over 2,000 IP Surgeries
- 400 privileged providers
- 1,500 employees
- Affordability – Topeka’s overall cost of living index is 91.7, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average. Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
- Livability – Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a “we can do that” attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Community Life – The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the NOTO Arts District. Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers. A thriving downtown that includes fun for all ages and countless activities.
- High Demand for Healthcare – Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221221 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs