Multidisciplinary group consisting of neurosurgery, physiatry, and interventional spine and is recruiting two Physician Assistants to join a strong group of two Interventional Anesthesiologists specializing in Interventional Pain Management. Center services are offered Monday thru Friday. The schedule consists of 8 hour days; closed weekends, holidays, and no call. Spine Center is located adjacent to the hospital on the main campus. We plan on offering 4 ten hour shifts as we become fully staffed. Prior to then, the applicant would likely need to work a regular 5 eight hour shifts.
An average cplinic visit volume would be between 12-18 patients and may include simple outpatient procedures that can be taught. The applicant would be expected to see new and follow up visits in clinic and assist in the OR for implants and procedures.
Interventional pain management and/or spine related experience preferred. System-wide transition to one I.T. platform/Cerner.
- Physician Assistant
- Preferably a minimum of one year of surgical experience independently closing wounds
- Interventional pain management and/or spine related experience preferred
- Non-profit, community owned organization
- Multi-specialty employed medical group
- 15 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital based provider groups covering only one Hospital
- 90 plus Physicians and 40 plus Advanced Practice Providers
- Shared Governance Model
- Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (NM, CO, UT, AZ)
- Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience
- Potential for Quality bonus incentive
- Relocation reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus
- Professional Liability Insurance paid
- Professional Funds Allowance ($2,500) and five days of paid time off for CME (this is in addition to your regular PTO)
- Comprehensive benefits package – health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, retirement planning, paid time off, etc.
Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- With four distinct seasons, and mild winters, Farmington’s weather is one of the top reasons residents have for living here. Outdoor adventures can be enjoyed year-round.
- Nestled in the northwest corner of New Mexico, an area commonly referred to as the Four Corners, residents and visitors alike can find themselves in the mountains of Colorado or landscapes of Utah or Arizona quickly for wonderful day trips.
- Farmington sits at just under 5,400 feet elevation which means it sits amongst beautiful bluffs and mesa. With three rivers and almost 2/3 of the state’s surface water flowing through it, the area is known for its outdoor adventures. Whether your journey is watching incredible sunsets on your deck or hiking among the unique land formations of the Bisti Badlands, your life will be enriched by this high desert climate.
- The City of Farmington Parks System is nationally recognized — if not renowned — for its readily available recreational opportunities. It offers 1,819 acres of developed park space, 34 sports fields and 25 tennis courts. Not to mention 2 golf courses, a children’s museum, a river trail system, a recreational lake with a beach, 2 community recreation centers, 2 indoor aquatic facilities and a new $6 million water park under development to replace Brookside Pool.
- It has a Library boasting over 1 million books read in the children’s summer reading programs and named the best library in New Mexico by the Huffington Post.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215673 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs