Medical Group is seeking to add a Pediatric Physician Assistant to their team. Be a part of a healthcare movement as you grow your career. The size and culture of the organization provides an opportunity to work closely with leadership, lead initiatives, and see the results of your hard work. The only limitations to your ability to be impactful are your passion and creativity.
- Busy practice w/ trained support staff.
- Clinic Hours are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Under the supervision of the Physician Preceptor and within the framework of policies established by CBHA’s Principles of Practice, this position provides direct patient care.
- Provide primary, acute and chronic care, including emergency care, in order to achieve, maintain and restore optimal patient outcomes.
- Engage in health assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of frequently occurring types of illnesses and other medical problems.
- Provide back-up to Perinatal Care Program provider and deliver services according to the perinatal protocols.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous Wages and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, PTO, Paid Holidays.
- Retirement: 403(b) Match up to 4%, plus a 4% non-elective contribution for a total of 8%.
- Continued Education; Class tuition reimbursement, paid continued education units and paid state licensure.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility- NHSC Loan Repayment; HPSA 14
- Compensation package includes a sign- on bonus, relocation reimbursement, and productivity & quality bonuses.
We invest in our staff and providers. Because of this, many members of our leadership team started their careers with us, and through mentorship and experience, have risen through the ranks. Incentive-based programs and educational stipends give you every opportunity to succeed. We have created a primary care delivery system that is recognized as a leader in defining the integrated health care home model. We came together, joined in a common purpose to provide health care to all.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217657 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs