- Services offered include psychiatric treatment, psychotherapy sessions, group therapy in a structured setting, medication therapy, family therapy, support group meetings, relapse prevention.
- The position is a 7 on 7 off, 10-hour shift schedule and entails rounding on the general psychiatric unit of 6-10 patients, Mon-Friday with occasional hospital consults and 10-15 patients, Sat-Sun.
Minimum Work Experience
- 2 years of Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience in specialty area being sought
- 403B retirement plan with match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances
- Combined Time Off
- College Savings Account
- Malpractice provided
- CME funded annually
- Relocation, Sign-on and Education Loan Assistance
Work-life balance is encouraged. Four seasons of outdoor activity in an ideal environment for a family to thrive. Vermont supports low student-to-teacher ratio, which nurtures an excellent education for school aged children.
Close to Boston, Montreal, NYC, and the Maine coast. This is a chance to live every day in a location that most use as their vacation destination.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs