General Surgery Physician Assistant opening in Tulsa, OK - no call, M-F - 222011 (23782423)
Seeking a Surgical PA to join its established, employed General Surgery practice with two general surgeons and two Advanced Practice Practitioners. Enjoy working for the premier, multi-specialty health care group in northeastern Oklahoma.
- Both Inpatient/Outpatient
- No Call Required, M-Friday Schedule
- 1-2 day per week in the OR, hospital rounds on post-op patients, and clinic for both new and follow up patients
- Focus on medical and surgical aspects of gastroesophageal reflux and foregut related diseases.
- Be the PA support for one general surgeon, will not be supporting entire group
- Opportunity for education and growth within the specialty.
- Physician Assistant Certification Required
- Previous Surgical experience preferred but not required
- Da Vinci Xi Robot
- EMR: EPIC
About the Group:
U.S. News & World Report announced that the group has been honored as Oklahoma’s top hospital in cardiology and heart surgery for 2020-2021. All candidates should be an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist or Physician Assistant with some exposure to Cardiology.
Building on a tradition of ground breaking research and medical “firsts”, our cardiologists, cardiothoracic, vascular and CT/VAD surgeons, endocrinologists and sleep physicians and their programs continue to earn national recognition. The collegial nature of the physician mix provides an unparalleled practice environment. They successfully maintain a superb practice relationship with local and regional hospitals and the referring physicians they serve. From comprehensive diagnostics to open heart surgery and cardiac rehabilitation, our cardiovascular hospital team delivers the most advanced services and state-of-the-art technology.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The financial package is highly competitive with other top-notch programs, providing excellent benefits and a generous relocation package.
Once considered the oil capital of the world, "T-Town" has developed into a vibrant, modern metro area. Straddling the South, Southwest and Midwest regions of the country, Tulsa is home to a distinct culture comprised of the best characteristics of each of these regions, in addition to Native American and cowboy heritage. Perhaps the most inviting aspect of Tulsa's culture, however, is its warm and welcoming hospitality as well as the down-to-earth attitudes of residents who are passionate about their town.
Tulsa has some great outdoor spots that locals routinely take advantage of. More than 130 parks dot the metro area, including the popular River West Festival Park and Turkey Mountain Urban Wilderness Area. More than 50 miles of trails traverse the Tulsa area, providing hikers and bikers with beautiful views of the Arkansas River. The metro area is also home to golf courses,
Many people are drawn to Tulsa's relatively low cost of living
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222011 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs