ID: 222007 (23782427)
Location: Amarillo , TX - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Britt Medical Search
Contact: Erin Coleman Call: 6362204841
Searching for a surgical NP or PA for growing program in Amarillo, TX.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Outpatient Only
- No Call Required
- Outpatient clinic post-surgical follow-ups
- Responsible for diagnosing clinical abnormalities, exams, ordering diagnostic testing and completion of medical records
- Prior experience in vascular, general and/or surgical oncology preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base compensation
- Full robust benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- CME allowance
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly 268,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall counties. With an altitude of 3,672, low humidity and gentle breezes, the area experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Amarillo is a thriving mid-size city. Lowest unemployment rate in Texas. Major industries include national defense/weapons assembly, food packaging & distribution, education, healthcare, oil & gas, and a heavy regional influence around ranching and farming. Amarillo has been ranked as one of the least expensive urban areas in America to live.
- American, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport with more than 50 daily arrivals and departures.
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, & Oklahoma. Enjoy easy access to the mountains of Colorado and New Mexico
- Enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Globe News for the Performing Arts, Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- Enjoy The Sodpoodles AA Professional Baseball affiliated with the Arizona Diamond Backs.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation’s second largest canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and outdoor opportunities year round.
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- No state income tax