Cardiovascular Physician Assistant opening in Pocatello, ID - 222151 (23785889)
Medical Group, an established multispecialty practice, is looking for a Physician Assistant to join our Heart & Lung Surgeons. Our Cardiovascular program consists of Interventionalists, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons and EP Cardiologists. Our program boasts a depth of specialties and an excellent relationship with hospitals in the surrounding area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced physician assistant who is committed to making a difference in the lives of those around them and who wishes to be a part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization.
- 1st assist in all Cardiovascular Procedures
- Master Endovascular techniques
- Assess, Plan, and Treat patients in coordination with the patient, family, and clinical team.
- Excellent work + life balance
- Base Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Attractive benefits package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid CME
- Malpractice insurance
- 200+ bed hospital, including 20 ICU beds and CV ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- EVH experience required
- NCCPA certification required
- Inpatient experience preferred
- Licensed in the state of Idaho as a PA by the time of employment
- Idaho Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance licensure by the time of employment
- Current BLS and ACLS required
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Located in Southeastern Idaho where the sun shines 300 days a year
- Cost of Living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University and a world class performing arts center
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, WY and The Grand Tetons and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier Fly Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222151 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs