Certified Nurse Midwife opening in Rutland, VT - 221152 (23785895)
- This outpatient, hospital-owned practice is adjacent to the main hospital campus.
- A staff of four OBGYN’s and one APRN create a comprehensive health team for our patients, providing prenatal, postnatal, and infant care.
- The team facilitates roughly 350 births each year.
- This position includes first call 1:4 rotation.
- 403B retirement plan with match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances
- Combined Time Off
- College Savings Account
- Malpractice provided
- CME funded annually
- Relocation, Sign-on and Education Loan Assistance
Work-life balance is encouraged. Four seasons of outdoor activity in an ideal environment for a family to thrive. Vermont supports low student-to-teacher ratio, which nurtures an excellent education for school aged children.
Close to Boston, Montreal, NYC, and the Maine coast. This is a chance to live every day in a location that most use as their vacation destination.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs