Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant opening at solo provider clinic just north of Raleigh, NC. You will be connected to the rest of the group electronically. You will be treating patients of all ages.
We are a well-established primary care practice founded in 1974. We need individuals committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community.
- Medical Coverage with Prescription Drug Plan – company contribution toward employee coverage; voluntary dependent coverage available
- Voluntary Dental Coverage for employees and dependents
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance for employees and dependents
- Voluntary Short Term Disability for employees
- Voluntary Long Term Disability for employees
- 403(b) Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Health care providers receive paid leave time for continuing medical education and an annual allowance for CME expenses.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220177 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs